Monday, January 7, 2013

Back to the Grind

After a two-week break from work and school, it was Back to the Grind for our house today. Here was everyone's reaction: 

Annika - "eh." 

Will - "eh." 

Daniel - "I hate school!! It has naptime!!! Naptime is the worst ever because it is SO BORING!!!"

Me - "I get to go back to WORK and work on all of my projects!! Yay!!" (Will and I are debating if I am a workaholic. I say no, because I enjoy work. He says yes, because an "aholic" can still enjoy what he/she is addicted to. ;) ) 

Daniel was wearing some snazzy new duds for his big trip back - the Tie Dye shirt that we acquired at the Snow Mountain Ranch craft shop (we didn't have time to make one, but they are considerate and have pre-made ones for sale). He was so excited to show it off - we compromised with a long-sleeve shirt underneath. 



No comments: