Tonight was kid date night, but we decided to break form by having...a double date (at least for the first part). We all went to a "bargain matinee" showing of The Croods, which everyone in our family gave a big thumbs up. Afterwards, we split up - Daniel and I enjoyed painting suncatchers, while Annika and Will had a picnic in Annika's room.
We capped the evening off with the traditional egg dyeing extravaganza.
Speaking of Easter Fun, this afternoon was the Children's Easter Party at church. I was "in charge" of the bunny-ears station. We also had a station to dye eggs, one to make a cross craft, and another to do another craft and play a game. The event was capped off by an egg hunt for all of the kids, where Daniel found....an egg from last year.
The kids' Easter baskets are assembled and waiting for tomorrow morning. I can't wait!
When to Pivot and When to Stay the Course
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment