Friday, July 25, 2008

10 Sentences

I've gotten busy and have become a bad blogger. Here are 10 random sentences about what we're up to.
  1. I e-mailed and mailed out my pilot study today.
  2. I got a favorable review letter on a paper today that we submitted in, oh, NOVEMBER.
  3. I'm still waiting to hear on 2 papers that I submitted in January.
  4. Can you tell that I am at school now and thinking about school?
  5. Will is home with Daniel today.
  6. Daniel is getting even more huge - we think he weighs 18 pounds.
  7. Will's candidacy is only a few days away!
  8. Annika seems not as excited about school now, since a lot of her friends aren't here this term.
  9. Annika wants to go on a train trip sometime.
  10. Daniel and Annika are both looking forward to seeing Nonnie in less than a week!

Hope you are well!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nonnie can't wait to be with Annika and Daniel & Amy and Will!!
I wonder if that Winter Park AmTrak train has a short stop somewhere near!!
Wow, Amy, I think UCF goes way beyond your Ernst & Young work plus you're mothering two!! Go girl!! So proud of you!!

Bekah said...

Annika could go on a train trip with my Grandpa. He's the only other person I know that wants to do that. UCF reviews seem to take as long as getting a partner to review stuff in public accounting. My manager sat on a file for three weeks and by the time he reviewed and I cleared out his inane comments, the partner left for vacation. Oh well, it's not like the client wants their financial statements any time soon...like three weeks ago!!

Anonymous said...

I've looked into things and it seems pretty doable to make a train trip to Tampa sometime. We can take a morning train out and an evening train back (the Tampa station's within walking distance of the Florida Aquarium so we've got something to do for the day). It's only $66 for the round trip for all four of us, so not too bad. We'll have to do it sometime.

4 is More said...

Yeah, journal reviews here take a LONG TIME. The science journals that Will and others submit to have a super fast turn-around time, since the concern is getting results fast. But "social sciences" aren't as concerned with that and take f-o-r-e-v-e-r.