Monday, July 14, 2008

Sick, sick, sick

Annika usually has an Immune System of Steel. However, the bubble has been burst. Yesterday afternoon we noticed that she was feeling warm. [Well, I should add that the first sign something was amiss was that she was unusually polite on Sunday morning and didn't want to eat a cookie at church.] She now seems to have a full blown stomach bug or flu. Poor girl! Annika probably hasn't been this sick since we first moved to Florida (reflecting her usual insane healthiness).

But we had a wonderful time on Saturday. We spent the day at Cypress Gardens, "Florida's Original Theme Park," after receiving some free passes in the mail. It was perfect for two little kiddos. If you visit Florida, we will try to drag you there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Annika! I hope she feels better soon.

Cypress Gardens sounds fun! We will have to go there the next time we visit.

Anonymous said...

Poor baby, I hope she bounces back quickly!
I remember seeing my first water skiers on TV at Cypress Gardens not too long after we got our first TV in 1953!
Congrats to Will on finishing the writing of his Candidacy Exam!