It's 12:30 AM, I'm back from campus after working on writing my dreaded Candidacy Exam. Amy is off to bed so I get to take over the blog for a wild night of fun. Writing this exam has been like pulling teeth, it's got a pre-ordained minimum length requirement, but the amount of material out there actually related directly to my research is minimal at best, so I'm stuck coming up with enough BS to fill the required minimum word limit.
[What I would find preferable to writing my candidacy]
I got to hang out at home today with Daniel while Amy got some time to work feverishly on campus. The coolest thing that happened to us was the arrival of a visitor in the backyard. I looked out at the patio around lunchtime and saw a huge raccoon checking out Annika's toys. I grabbed the camera and found him hanging out in our tree. Here are a couple of shots:
Hopefully he'll make an appearance sometime when Annika is around to see him.
Goodnight to you all... I'm off to bed.
-Will

3 comments:
What a good looking raccoon. I wonder what he is eating in your area to keep him so healthy!
Cool raccoon pictures! We have one that lives in the sewers near us :).
Wow, the sewer! He is quite the worldly animal. ;-)
Post a Comment