Daniel had his end-of-camp performance with Flint Hills Summer Fun Camp yesterday and I am not exaggerating to say that my heart is still one great big puddle of mush. Each of the groups (Daniel is in K-1) performed a play and then some musical selections, along with several other all-group selections.
Daniel in "Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?" He was one of the boa constrictors and ready to go on stage. :)
Slithering around!
Taking a bow at the end.
Next, the campers performed several musical selections.
One of these had drums - Daniel had a ball playing his drum with drumsticks, and seemed to do a good job of keeping the beat.
Next, THE MOST ADORABLE SONG of the whole show - the performance of "What A Wonderful World." :)
The finale!
I stole this last picture from the camp Facebook page - this shows during, "What A Wonderful World" how everyone grabbed hands during the part of the song that says, "I see friends shaking hands...." SO SWEET!!

No comments:
Post a Comment