Saturday, October 18, 2008

This Week(s) in Pictures

[Playing in the sprinkler, after Will cut the grass]


[Ready to play soccer AND swim]


[Pretty funny!]

[Let me think about that...]


[Annika at a park, just before she bumped herself]

[We are playing Letter Bingo - Annika calls out a letter and we put it in. Only, it is MY job to "do it wrong" because "that's funny".]


[Squeezing Daniel just a *little* too tightly seems to be a common theme....]

[Daniel, passed out. Hey, he is asleep!]


[Daniel trying out his rocking new "space saver" highchair.]


[But who needs a high chair when you can sit on the floor?!]



[Daniel with his first ever banana!]


[Daniel in his awesome, awesome cow outfit. Oh wait! It's not a cow - it's a dalmation. But it is darn cute.]


[Annika is a unicorn. Wait, not just a unicorn -a *flying* unicorn.]



[A jack-o-lantern, not to be confused with its relative, the pumpkin. Will and the kids carved it while I was in the office today.]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for the pictures -- they're great! Daniel is so big -- in the picture where Annika is holding him, he doesn't look *that* much smaller than her.

Anonymous said...

What adorable pictures!! I'm so glad you included the pictures of what the kids are dressed up as for Halloween. My, but Daniel has grown!! I'm really excited about seeing Annika and Daniel in three weeks!! Thanks so much for all the current pictures.

Bekah said...

Ames, you and Will make some pretty darn cute kids! I would pay darn good money to have Annika's hair. Sigh. I however would NOT pay good money to have Daniel's thunder thighs, as my family calls them. :-)

Anonymous said...

I like that "space saver" highchair!! The D is awesome at 6 months!! The pink unicorn is nifty! I just love this blogging thing!! Thanks again, Amy.

Charlie Thornton said...

Awesome pumpkin. I think straight lines and angular is definitely the way to go.

I've always felt like flying unicorns were a bit overpowered :P

http://www.unicorncentre.co.uk/Picture---UnicornFlying-for.jpg