Daniel has added "not sleeping well at night" to his list of tricks, which still includes "not napping during the day." Last night Will tried to put Daniel back to sleep after I fed him, and was up for over 2 hours - eventually ended up driving around in the car.
We are thinking very seriously about the "name correction" to Daniel David. In fact, I attended a baptism meeting last night to get Daniel baptized and put that down as his name. That probably violates some cardinal rule, like not using your child's proper name. I requested Sunday, November 9 (my mom will be visiting then) so that gives us almost a month.
Annika was 6 weeks old when she was baptized. With that in mind, I have a very cute outfit for Daniel to wear when he is baptized. It is Size Newborn.
When to Pivot and When to Stay the Course
4 days ago

6 comments:
Hmmmm, size newborn? Sounds like some shopping is on the agenda :)
I'm totally gonna call him Daniel Eisenhower now.
That is the same date we are looking at for Sara's baptism.
That will be so exciting to be there when Daniel is baptised!! I missed Annika's due to Jessica's high school graduation, so I feel extremely fortunate to be able to be there for Daniel's. I hope the church baptism schedule works out for it.
That will be so exciting to be there when Daniel is baptised!! I missed Annika's due to Jessica's high school graduation, so I feel extremely fortunate to be able to be there for Daniel's. I hope the church baptism schedule works out for it.
What larger outfit are you looking at now, Amy, for his Baptism? He is soooooooooo cute!!
Post a Comment