Daniel, amazingly not crying while on his stomach:
We ordered some wallets of this close-up:
This one is the pose of two kids that we ordered some bigger pictures (5x7 and 8x10):
And, by an overwhelming majority, our families preferred this pose, so we ordered everyone a 20x24 (just kidding! This is your only chance to see the pose).Annika's exciting event - she had her first overnight sleepover with a friend from school. From what I can gather, it was a success - no 2 a.m. phone calls even. It sounds like they watched Bambi, "Car-zan," ate popcorn, and made chocolate chip pancakes in the a.m. Sniff - our baby is growing up!
Daniel's exciting event - we got "the call" from daycare on Thursday afternoon that he had vomited (just what you wanted to know!), and he has been sick ever since then. Poor guy. He has generally been in good spirits, but still feel bad for him. Hopefully he feels better soon!


3 comments:
I remember Will's first time to go with someone else besides family: The Harlem Globetrotters' game in KC with the Matto's. I worried about their driving skills!!!! That makes me think of Pa (Larry) and his worries about my driving!!!
Wonderful pictures!
My first sleepover was in gradeschool and I totally had to have the middle of the night phone call home to have Daddy pick me up. I'm so proud of Annika!!!
Hope Daniel starts feeling better soon.
That last picture is by far the best :D. Annika squeezing Daniel is just awesome! :)
I'm sorry Daniel's sick! I hope he feels better soon.
Post a Comment