All right, our last entry was nine days ago (and it wasn't even a "real" one....) so you'd think I'd have lots of exciting news to report. Or at least news. But noooooooo.....
1. Annika started swim lessons last Saturday. Her instructor said she was very tense in the water. Most kids must not be?!?
2. Daniel can roll over BOTH ways. Yes, he was even more off the chart than Will...he didn't consistently do it until *8 months.*
3. However, he was an incredibly early sitter. I don't think his pediatrician really believed us that he wasn't rolling over.
4. Will is trying to etch his fiber. He's having various degrees of incremental success (how's *that* for a euphemism?)
5. Annika's teachers last year have been asking about Nonnie. They said to tell her that they miss her. :)
6. Daniel LOVES playing peekaboo. He laughs so hard that it sounds like he's going to have a seizure. We have it recorded.
7. I've spent all yesterday and probably all of today checking for data entry errors that someone made while entering data. It is not exactly wild and exciting. :-)
8. Annika is still obsessed with Mickey Mouse. Whenever I ask her what she is thinking about, she says "Mickey."
9. My buddy Denise is going to come visit over spring break!
10. Will and I are doing this marriage group at church called "The Love Dare." I think it is called a "dare" because there are different "challenges" for 40 days in there. Just so y'all know, I am sooooo going to win. :-) (Will thinks that anyone who thinks they are the "winner" at this automatically loses because they are missing the whole point, but that is because he knows he's going to lose!)
Hope all of the teaching folks are having a good back to school experience, and that everyone is staying warm!
When to Pivot and When to Stay the Course
4 days ago

4 comments:
That's really cute about Daniel and peek-a-boo! :)
So what are the marriage "dares"?
I'm totally tense in the water too. She will loosen up when she gets used to it. Just tell Daniel that "charts" are for wimps.
And those marriage dares sound very, very interesting...
As soon as we get Pa back to driving, I'll be out to visit and I'll make sure I stop in to see last year's teachers at Creative School!! It's such a neat place! I'd almost unretire if there were a place like that in DeSoto!!
Post a Comment