Monday, January 19, 2009

The D is 9 months old!

Yeah, yeah, yeah, no pictures. But here are some stats about The D's 9 month visit today:

- 29.5 inches long, 90th percentile
- 22 pounds, 3 ounces, 75th percentile
- Really Huge Head, 95+ percentile ("off the chart")

Daniel is really in to standing these days. He also can crawl, if he isn't thinking about it and trying to reach for a toy, but can't seem to do it intentionally. Daniel is also excellent at crawling backwards. And, he is a champion teether - I think he is probably working on about a dozen teeth right now with all of his gnawing at work.

I can't believe in three months we are going to have a 5-year-old and a 1-year-old!

3 comments:

Bekah said...

I can't believe it either! It seems like just yesterday that we were hanging out in Smurthwaite talking about classes and majors and now you've got TWO KIDS!! You're the awesome-est Ames.

Anonymous said...

As a grandma/teacher, I like that head size the best!!! The D rocks!!

4 is More said...

Awww, thank you, Bekah! I love ya too!