Thursday, January 22, 2009

Video of The D

Will uploaded a video that he took of The D laughing at peekaboo from a couple of weeks ago. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3_ZGqV9g4k

Tomorrow morning, Will and I are going to tour the elementary school that Annika is zoned for. I think I will be up until 4 in the morning tonight getting revisions on a paper done, so I'm sure I'll be a ray of sunshine in the morning. Awesome.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, this will be my first You Tube experience. I hope you find all the Kindergarten teachers above average!!

Anonymous said...

I loved the D. As I told you earlier there is no joy like child that laughs like that.

DAD

Bekah said...

That video is awesome, Ames. You are blessed with two adorable kids.

Anonymous said...

What a delightful video!! Your kids are a real joy!! I found myself laughing along with Daniel.

Cindy Hill said...

Hey, I hope the tour went well! You'll have to let me know how it went tomorrow.