
[This is a projected image of Daniel in 2 months.]
We had Daniel's 4-month visit today (4 days early, but now he's all documented and ready to start daycare). His head was in the 75th percentile, while his length (26.5 inches) and weight (17 pounds, 9 ounces) were both in the 90th percentile. Oy! No wonder his carrier is getting so exhausting to carry around when he is in it.
For the first time, Annika accompanied us to Daniel's visit. Due to a need to complicate everything, Daniel and Annika go to different doctors and offices, so this was her first trip to his place. "I'm not getting a check up today!" she proudly announced to any medical staff that would listen. "It's not my turn!" Her whole vaccination experience seems to have scarred her from anything medical. Daniel only got
five vaccinations this time, instead of six, and did great.
7 comments:
I had to always use two hands to carry Daniel & carrier!! Annika held on to my belt loop as we crossed the Kohl's parking lot because I didn't have an extra hand!!
Yowza! That child is huge; fat and happy. Amy, I have a hard time believing that someone as small as you could birth and feed a 90th percentile baby.
Ha ha - out of desperation, I've started looping the handle through the elbow of my arm so that I can only do it with one arm (arm, not hand!)
What is odd is that Daniel has just grown so much - he was about the 50th percentile when he was born, and has just taken off ever sense. Probably because he is so, so, so hungry. :-)
SINCE, not sense. Sheesh.
Wow, Daniel is huge! :) How big was Annika when she was the same age? I wonder how big he's going to be when he grows up.
Annika was 75th percentile - she was 25 inches and 15 pounds, 0 ounces. So Daniel is bigger - we shall see!
90 percentile baby - all on mama's milk!! Way to go, Amy!!
Post a Comment