Today, I took the kids to my office, where we turned in some paperwork, took some books back to the school library, and ate lunch with Will. Afterwards, Annika fed the fish and turtles in the pond by the Union. 
Annika really likes staying home (literally) now. Until recently, she loved getting out - now, she almost always prefers to stay home if given the chance. Maybe it is a novelty since so much of her time is usually structured. Or maybe she is planning a rebellion against non-domestic-ness.

2 comments:
Oooh...see if you can get her to think folding laundry is cool! Honestly, I think I would curl up in a ball and cry with two kids, housework and all that PhD stuff going on.
You are super-woman!! Even if you don't vaccuum. :-)
Awww...thanks! Don't worry, I do cry on many days. ;-)
Good idea on the involvement with folding laundry. Step 1: Must actually do laundry first.
Post a Comment