Saturday, August 16, 2008

Random Pictures

I took a picture today (while talking on the phone to Julie - HI!) and realized that we haven't uploaded anything from the camera since late July. So here are some pictures of what we've been to since then.

Daniel in his bouncer - I promise that he is not in his bouncer most of the time. But he tends to get photographed there since it is an easy shot.

Annika playing out in the rain because "there was no thunder or lightening." She read a book about a girl that did that and was so excited to do the same.

Dinner of champions.
A huge spiderweb overtook our garage overnight.

Self-portrait.

Annika has been consistently getting dressed all by herself in the morning. This morning, she came downstairs to wake us up, already ready for the day in this outfit. (This is from this evening, after the curtain fell down on the stairs.)

Will and Daniel just went on a walk to Walgreens for a caffeinated beverage. Daniel is very prepared for the grueling sun.


And finally, Will just saw this entry and asked if I had the one if me sleeping. I have no recollection of this, but it is after my red-eye flight back from the conference.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great pictures!!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed all the pictures and the updates. I agree with Annika that playing in the rain would be fun. Daniel is really growing up! Thanks for sharing the pictures and sending the updates!!

Kare said...

I think Daniel's head looks bigger than the 75th percentile. They must have measured wrong.

Lovely self-portrait, Will.

And...nice share of Amy sleeping, as that's how many of her friends remember her...always falling asleep during movies and such. :)

Anonymous said...

Aww, thanks for the great pictures! I love the one of Annika playing in the rain :).

Bekah said...

Playing in the rain must be a Florida thing. All of my friends there have pictures of their kids running around outside in the rain...it makes me so jealous!!