Thursday, September 17, 2015

Top 5 Blog Posts of All Time

It is 90 degrees today and feels like summer. And do you know what summer is famous for? Heat? Hours of swimming? Late nights at the ball field? Well yes... but also, RERUNS!

In honor of the waning Re-Run Season, I present my Top 5 Blog Posts of All Time, based on page views. Here they are (click on the title for the blog post): 

#5, 10 Tips for Back to School Time - I meant to write a helpful, thoughtful post on tips to make the school year easier. Instead, I ended up with a column full of sage advice tips such as "avoid partial bags of shredded cheese when packing school lunches." 

#4, 10 Parenting Tips No One Ever Tells You - This was a spin-off of a post that a friend wrote on career tips, only it was on parenting tips, because that's almost the same thing. ;) "After 638 questions in an hour, your brain will start to melt." 

#3, A Weighty Issue - My second-most personal blog post ever, on all of the weight I had gained recently. I have since then gained even MORE weight, alas, and am still trying to either lose weight or make peace with it. 

#2, Just Winging It - My parenting philosophy in a nutshell. It could also be called Making It Up As I Go. 

#1, Living a Medicated Life - My most personal blog post ever, on my lifelong battle with depression. 

. . . And there you go! Soon, fall will be here in full force and actual original content will return again. ;) 

No comments: