Wednesday, June 19, 2013

8 Days

So anyone that has heard me whine recently has heard me say that Will is going out of town for a conference for 8 days - he left this morning and will return next week on Thursday. I have racked my brain and I honestly think that is the longest time that either of us has been apart from each other, in like, ever, since we very first met. I think even the summer where we were engaged and I was living in Wichita and Will was in Manhattan we still saw each other every week (?). And if my memory is faulty, then this is DEFINITELY the longest we have been apart since we were married.

Racking my brain further for about 0.5 seconds, I can see that I would be an absolutely TERRIBLE military spouse. Seriously. All the mad respect in the world to you all.

What is the longest that you have ever been apart from your spouse? And is this measured in days? Weeks? Months? Years?

No comments: