.JPG)
Hanging out before soccer.
.JPG)
Annika at school.
.JPG)
Ready to go!
.JPG)
All dressed for soccer, complete with
Blueberries for Sal.
.JPG)
Ready to play!
.JPG)
We survived another week!
.JPG)
Food. YUM. Hurry, hurry!
.JPG)
Oh, how I love to jump.
.JPG)
Hanging out at Downtown Disney.
.JPG)
Me, too!
.JPG)
And Mom! Our photographer extraordinaire.
.JPG)
Ready for Daniel's baptism. We were all on stage, so no documented pictures of the
actual event - but he has a handy-dandy certificate.
.JPG)
Daniel and Grandma, Post-Baptism.
.JPG)
The Dudes.
.JPG)
Daniel has discovered his play gym.
.JPG)
Did I mention that I love to jump?
.JPG)
Oh yes, and eat.
.JPG)
But I'm oh-so-angelic when I'm asleep.
.JPG)
The sick family, on the couch.
Have a great week! We are having lots of fun with Grandma. ;-)
5 comments:
Hahaha...Daniel looks like he could carry Grandma instead of the other way around. So is he now officially Daniel David?
Well.....he is officially Daniel David in the eyes of the church. ;-)
I know! We suck. We have definitely decided to change (errr, "correct" it), but haven't done the paperwork yet. And it is incredibly easy.
Wow, a massive grandparent treat!! Thanks so much! I really like Annika's soccer look!! Those are neat shoes!! Daniel is just plain awesome! He looks so happy, no matter what!!
more whale pix plz...
PS: Annika has excellent handwriting!
Great pictures! Annika looks so cute in her soccer uniform, and Daniel always looks really happy. :)
Post a Comment