Exhibit B: Daniel in his infant carrier. (I know.) Age: 6 months.
Anyone notice what's in common???
And, because Pictures are Fun....here is Annika this evening. She's proudly showing off her cool new pajamas and book from Nonnie, and her bear o' gatorade. (I know.)
Finally, Will made an awesome carrying case for Daniel's bottles for school so that they can stay numbered in the order to use them in the school fridge!! I think this is so darn cute. And much classier than if the packaging of Not Pop wasn't covered...

4 comments:
OK, either Annika was a tiny 18 month old or Daniel is a 'big boned' 6 month old! I'm voting for Daniel being big boned after all those pictures of him eating and staring at candy. Hahaha.
Wow, Daniel is already in Annika's 18-month clothes?
HAHA - yeah, already in 18 month clothing! She was really skinny at 18 months. The D is Not.
The D, he is breaking all weight and size records!! The Leavenworth "Willie Baby" mascot of 1976-77 has been outsized!!
Post a Comment