Sunday, October 4, 2009

Has Facebook Killed the Blog?

So, if Video Killed the Radio Star, has Facebook killed blogger? Um, no, probably not. I think we are just slackers. :-)

It is BUSY BUSY here. I know, I always think that, but I swear that it is crazier than normal. I went to my first campus visit/interview last week - 1 down, 5 more to go, at least. It seems like a freakish amount of traveling. It will be interesting to see what I think after all of them are done.

The kids are keeping busy in school, as are Will and I. We also decided to celebrate our last year in Florida by purchasing Disney Florida season passes!! SO! EXCITING! Below are some pictures from the first day of school and of Animal Kingdom this weekend.

Annika is all ready for school - her kindergarten class is the Dinosaur Class. Here she is, excited for the first day.



Daniel is a handful!! But you can't tell it from his pictures. :-)


Enjoying the slide at Animal Kingdom this weekend.


Digging for dinosaur bones.


Thinking about digging for bones....


At the rate I have been blogging --> Have a wonderful October, all!

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Thank you for the update, Amy! The kids are very cute and look like they are having fun. Have a good week!!

Bekah said...

Oh my gosh...your kids are so dang cute!! Annika looks like a little version of you and Daniel looks like a little blonde version of Will. Let me know how the interviews go...I'm sure you are rocking them out. That's got to be unbelievably stressful though. Interviewing is the worst!!