Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Best invention ever

The iPhone is truly the best ever.

Trying to see if I can post a blog entry from here. That way we can
post out and about. Not sure how to do images, though.

We had a great time with Grammy and Gramps at the beach but poor
Annika is having a rough time with her abx and keeps getting sick. Boo.


Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

Nonnie said...

I'm clueless about an iPhone. I've got to get out of the 20th century!! Sorry that Annika keeps feeling under the weather.

Grandma said...

We're so sorry Annika isn't feeling well and hope she feels better soon. Please give her a big hug for us. We'll glad to feel everyone else is feeling better. Since we just spoke with you, you know how jealous Dad is that you have an iPhone that can connect to the Internet anywhere. Very awesome!!