One of the things we miss most with our family living halfway across the country is the chance to share our daily life with them. I am horrible about taking pictures, let alone sending them out. We keep saying that we'll get a Webcam, but it's 3 years and counting. And usually when I actually talk to people on the phone, I forget anything that has happened this week (kids are good. We're surviving. What, you wanted to know more than that?!?)
So here is our latest entry in Attempts To Stay In Touch. We're going to blog about daily life in our family, and explore the idea of how having Four members of our family now is More. More work, more stress, and yes, more fun. Stayed tuned for daily updates!
I still can't promise that I'll be better about uploading pictures. But we will certainly try. :-)
When to Pivot and When to Stay the Course
4 days ago

3 comments:
I always knew that having just one child was not really getting the full dosage of parent hood!!! You two are so up to the task!! Annika and Daniel are blessed to be in your foursome!!
I should clarify that that is more of my view....I don't think Will really feels the same way. I'm sure that people with 5 kids probably feel that this is nothing, so it's all in perspective. ;-)
Yep, everyone's pair of moccasins feel different!!
Post a Comment